Jeex on Chromebook :Jeex is a very simple hexadecimal editor that allows users to edit, open and create files in octal, binary, hexadecimal and ASCII. It shows some information regarding the opened file. This information includes file mode bits, modification time stamps, last access, ownership, etc. It is the best hex editor for Ubuntu. All the users of Jeex hex editor are completely satisfied with it.
There are so many people who are using Jeex hex editor. No other hex editor can be better than this. Jeex provides you all the features that you need to access and manage your files. It offers a hassle free work. This hex editor is available for different versions of Ubuntu. You can check out which version of Ubuntu you are using to download Jeex suitable for that version.
- Hex, decimal, ASCII, binary and octal views
- Bookmark address
- Document statistics
- Insert, delete, search, copy and paste options
- Extract all the strings.
More software for Chromebook: LibreOffice for Chromebook
How to Download Jeex for Chromebook
Installing Jeex using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Jeex“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Jeex” app and install it on your device.
Installing Jeex using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Jeex” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Jeex” and install it.
Install Jeex using Rollapp
- If the “Jeex” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Jeex” and use the application online.