ITK SNAP on Chromebook: ITK SNAP is a software app that is used for navigating and segmenting 3D medical images. With the help of this application, you can examine medical images easily. This software is specially designed for medical professionals and researchers. It has a user friendly interface that makes it a more useful tool. In the medical field, ITK SNAP is frequently used for examining different parts of the human body. It helps in finding out tumors and stones in any part of the body.
ITK SNAP is an open source, multi platform and free software application. It supports different 3D formats. ITK SNAP is one of the best software to be used for MRI analysis. It supports multi channel, multi color images. This software application is available in English language only.
- Manual and automatic segmentation
- Seamless 3D image navigation
- Work with MRI and CT data sets
- Modern Graphical User interface
- Video documentation and extensive tutorial
More software for Chromebook:JuffEd on Chromebook
How to Download ITK SNAP for Chromebook
Installing ITK SNAP using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “ITK SNAP“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “ITK SNAP” app and install it on your device.
Installing ITK SNAP using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “ITK SNAP” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “ITK SNAP” and install it.
Install ITK SNAP using Rollapp
- If the “ITK SNAP” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “ITK SNAP” and use the application online.