iSafePlay for Chromebook:As the technology is growing the data which we are making or using is not safe, anyone can hack them. For this the software iSafePlay is the rescue. Through this one can save their data like the photos, movie clips, documents etc which no one can see.
It has various features which help in protecting the data –
- There are two passwords which one can set, i.e. Pass code and Fake code. If one used the pass code then both the locked and unlocked items are shown and if one applies the fake code then only the unlock items are shown.
- It organizes the things well in three folders such as movies, documents and photos.
- It could download and upload the YouTube movies.
More software for Chromebook: Gladinet Cloud Desktop for Chromebook
How to Download iSafePlay for Chromebook
Installing iSafePlay using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “iSafePlay“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “iSafePlay“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “iSafePlay“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “iSafePlay“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “iSafePlay“ and install it.
Install “iSafePlay“ using Rollapp
- If the “iSafePlay” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “iSafePlay” and use the application online.