iSafe Pro on Chromebook :Keeping your secret in the modern world is a perpetual war being waged. With iSafe, you are sure to play your A game in keeping the details of your technology world safe.
- There are two layers of passcodes with the primary layer of being unlocked shows both the locked and unlocked files. However, with the second layer it shows only the unlocked files.
- Organization of the files into photos, movies and documents
- Creation of locked albums, movie clips or directories
- Lock other apps such as the SMS, Gmail, Facebook, Gallery etc
- The application is not terminated by task killers
More software for Chromebook:Showbox on Chromebook
How to Download iSafe Pro for Chromebook
Installing iSafe Pro using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “iSafe Pro“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “iSafe Pro” app and install it on your device.
Installing iSafe Pro using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “iSafe Pro” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “iSafe Pro” and install it.
Install iSafe Pro using Rollapp
- If the “iSafe Pro” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “iSafe Pro” and use the application online.