IrfanView on Chromebook :It is a fast and compact graphic viewer that is supported in different versions of windows. It was identified as the first graphic viewer across the globe with multiple animated GIF support, TIF Support, and ICO support.
Features of IrfanView:
- Available in both 32 and 64 bit version
- Multiple forms of files are supported
- Preview options are provided
- Different toolbar skin options are feasible
- With basic functions like multi page TIF editing,file search,email option,multimedia player , print options
- Supporting color profiles in an embedded nature, both in JPG/TIF`
- Change color depth and scanning options
- Cut/crop, addition of extra text/image and other IPTC editing
- Screen capturing and extraction of icons and lossless JPG rotation
- Hotkeys and command line options
- Many plugins to play with
- No registry changes are made without user permissions
- Absence of shareware messages like “I agree” or “evaluation expired”
More software for Chromebook: MediBang Paint on Chromebook
How to Download IrfanView for Chromebook
Installing IrfanView using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “IrfanView “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “IrfanView ” app and install it on your device.
Installing IrfanView using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “IrfanView ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “IrfanView ” and install it.
Install IrfanView using Rollapp
- If the “IrfanView ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “IrfanView ” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.