IPython on Chromebook: IPython is a command shell for interactive computing in multiple programming languages, originally developed for the python programming language, that offers introspection, rich media, shell syntax, tab completion, and history.
IPython provides the following features:
- Interactive shells
- A browser-based notebook with support for code, text, mathematical expressions, inline plots and other media.
- Support for interactive data visualization and use of tool kits.
- Flexible, Embedded interpreters to load into one’s own projects.
- Tools for parallel computing.
More software for Chromebook: ITK SNAP on Chromebook
How to Download IPython for Chromebook
Installing IPython using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “IPython“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “IPython” app and install it on your device.
Installing “IPython” using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “IPython” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “IPython” and install it.
Install “IPython” using Rollapp
- If the “IPython” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “IPython”and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.