Internet Download Manager on Chromebook: Internet Download Manager (IDE) is a tool to increases the download speed. It is user-friendly and easy to use as it integrates into MSN Explorer, Netscape, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and much more.
- Support drag and drop of files.
- Multilingual support
- Enhanced Virus Protection on download completion
- Zip Preview
- Support proxy servers, FTP and HTTP protocols, firewalls, MP3 audio and much more.
- Video Page Grabber
- Supports Queue Processor
- Schedule and synchronize downloads
- Organize downloaded files
- Provides progressive downloads with quotas.
- Dynamic file segmentation
More software for Chromebook: GMail Drive on Chromebook
How to Download Internet Download Manager for Chromebook
Installing Internet Download Manager using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Internet Download Manager“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Internet Download Manager” app and install it on your device.
Installing Internet Download Manager using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Internet Download Manager” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Internet Download Manager ” and install it.
Install Internet Download Manager using Rollapp
- If the “Internet Download Manager” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Internet Download Manager” and use the application online.