Inkscape for Chromebook is used as drawing and painting tool, professional vector graphics editor similar to Abode illustrator or Corel Draw but with features of new tools and interface style of its own. It emphasizes the W3C standard Scalable Vector Graphics file format, but reads and writes a wealth of other formats including PDF, so it is an easy complement to your other graphics and desktop tools.
Features of Inkscape
- Inkscape for Chromebook online has a lot of features facilities for objects of creation and manipulation, fill, and stroke, rendering, text editing and operations on the path.
- This graphic online editor has a lot of features for drawing (pencil, pen, and calligraphy tool), working with sharp tools, object manipulation (transformations, grouping objects, layers)
- It has color sector and pick tool, color editor, node editing, fully anti-aliased display, the creation of vector art from bitmaps, sprites, and icons and more.
- Inscape as a photo online editor like Photoshop enables you to edit your photography with filters, different effects, and other features but no download.
- This is especially important for Chromebooks.
- With rollApp, you can work with your files from Dropbox, Google Drive, and save them to these and other cloud storage.
How to download the app
Chrome Remote Desktop allows remote access from your Chromebook to a Mac, Windows, or Linux system that also has Chrome installed. Once it is connected, you may configure the system and run most apps remotely.
- Choose whether to make your system always available or shared on request.
- Configure always available access only on systems you fully control.
- Login to Chrome with same Google Account as on your remote system for access.
- Otherwise, start the Chrome Remote Desktop app and create an access code to gain remote access to a single session.
You must be logged in to post a comment.