iMessage from Chromebook:It is a great application to connect with any type of user.It proves options like file attachment and you can even attach images and send it easily with iMessage. You can synchronize you system with the application to share data easily.
- Send and receive messages easily
- Easy to install and use
More software for Chromebook: iPhoto for Chromebook
How to Download iMessage for Chromebook
Installing iMessage using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “iMessage“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “iMessage“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “iMessage“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “iMessage“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “iMessage“ and install it.
Install “iMessage“ using Rollapp
- If the “iMessage” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “iMessage” and use the application online.