ImageMagick on Chromebook :ImageMagick is a free software suite used for viewing, editing and converting raster and vector image files. Developed by ImageMagick Studio LLC, this cross-platform software suite is written in C.
ImageMagick is an open source software suite that uses many computational threads for providing high performance. It comes with rich features which lets you create and modify images with ease.
Features of ImageMagick
- Create GIF animation sequences by selecting several images
- Offers accurate color management, command-line processing and complex text layout
- Supports more than 200 image file formats including PNG, GIF, JPEG, TIFF, PDF and WebP
- Add shapes, adjust colors, add borders, add text and convert images to any desired image file format
- Offers image identification, color reduction, transparency and special effects
- Comes with virtual pixel support, motion picture support, delineate image features and lets you label connected regions
More software for Chromebook: Cloud Magic Email for Chromebook
How to Download ImageMagick for Chromebook
Installing ImageMagick using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “ImageMagick” and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “ImageMagick” app and install it on your device.
Installing ImageMagick using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “ImageMagick” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “ImageMagick” and install it.
Install ImageMagick using Rollapp
- If the “ImageMagick” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “ImageMagick” and use the application online.