iFonebox on Chromebook:It is the best software that you can find for the recovery of iPhone and iPad data from all the available options. It is very easy to install and use. Many people use this software worldwide for recovering their data.
The main features of iFonebox are-
- It helps to recover the deleted things like notes, lost, contacts, various messages, photos, videos, messages etc.
- This software is compatible for Windows also.
- It saves you from the struggle of lamenting over the lost data.
- You can easily get it online for free and if you are satisfied with the trial version, then you can go for the paid one.
- It is a very trustworthy platform for data recovery.
More software for Chromebook:LeechGet on Chromebook
How to Download iFonebox for Chromebook
Installing iFonebox using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “iFonebox“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “iFonebox “ app and install it on your device.
Installing iFonebox using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “iFonebox “ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “iFonebox“ and install it.
Install “iFonebox” using Rollapp
- If the “iFonebox“ software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “iFonebox” and use the application online.