iDaft 2 on Chromebook :With daft punks themselves providing the face for this simple soundboard samples from some of the hit singles it makes it no surprise that the excitement is hitting the ceiling for creating these remixes. Guides you in making your own mixes now with just a movement of your fingers across your iPhone or any tablets as well.
- Enhanced and simple functionality
- Over 40 sound samples from “Harder Better Faster Stronger”
- 65 samples from the technological version
- Background beats to compliment as one plays along
- Enhanced User interface for iPhone 4 and iPad
More software for Chromebook:Kanon Drum on Chromebook
How to Download iDaft 2 for Chromebook
Installing iDaft 2 using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “iDaft 2“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “iDaft 2” app and install it on your device.
Installing iDaft 2 using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “iDaft 2” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “iDaft 2” and install it.
Install iDaft 2 using Rollapp
- If the “iDaft 2” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “iDaft 2” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.