IceWeasel on Chromebook: IceWeasel is a free web browser software tool developed by Gnuzilla team. This browser can be considered as a de-branded version of the Mozilla Firefox web browser. It supports all devices using Linux, OSX, Android and Windows OS.
The binary and source packages of this browser can be downloaded for free. This program is mainly used for the back porting of security fixes to declared stable version of Debian.
Features of IceWeasel
- Easy to install
- Maintains a large collection of software plug-ins
- Easy to use interface similar to Mozilla Firefox
- Comes with extra security features
- More reliable than the other web browsers that are commonly used
- Experience casual web browsing without any errors
- Contains most of the features of Mozilla Firefox
- Changes in privacy features
- More support for free plug-ins
More software for Chromebook: IntelliJ IDEA on Chromebook
How to Download IceWeasel for Chromebook
Installing IceWeasel using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “IceWeasel“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “IceWeasel” app and install it on your device.
Installing IceWeasel using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “IceWeasel” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “IceWeasel” and install it.
Install IceWeasel using Rollapp
- If the “IceWeasel” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “IceWeasel” and use the application online.