HomeBank on Chromebook: It is free cross-platform software that helps people to manage their personal accounting .It is easy to use and helps in analyzing personal finance and budget in detail.
It is available on most common devices along with Operating systems such as Microsoft Windows, GNU/Linux, and FreeBSD. Its interface is neat, straightforward and instinctive. It can also handle other specific files like OFX, QIF, CSV, and QFX and so on for import statements.
Features of HomeBank:
- Automatic Cheque Numbering
- Duplicate Transaction Detection
- Import Bank Account Statements
- Import easily from software like Microsoft Money, Quicken and much
- Account Types Option
- Scheduled Transactions
- Internal Transfer
- Category split
- Monthly/Annual budget
- Powerful Reports with Charts
- Payee Assignment
- Vehicle Cost
- Translated in around 56 Languages
- Reworked Layout
- Multiple Currency Accounting
- Editable Budgets
- Transactions Reminders
More software for Chromebook: IceWeasel on Chromebook
How to Download HomeBank for Chromebook
Installing HomeBank using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “HomeBank “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “HomeBank” app and install it on your device.
Installing HomeBank using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “HomeBank” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “HomeBank” and install it.
Install HomeBank using Rollapp
- If the “HomeBank” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “HomeBank” and use the application online.