GTG on Chromebook:: Getting things GNOME (GTG) is an organizer for personal tasks and to-do lists items for the GNOME desktop environment and is developed in Python. It is based on the Getting Things Done (GTD) methodology.
It is designed with greater flexibility, easy to use and adaptability in your mind so that you can use it in a better way than the GTD software .It helps you to keep track of your small as well as big projects that you want to do or know. It consists of various Plugin’s including Gnote, fixed hamster plug-in, Bugzilla and lots more.
Features of GTG:
- Task creation and edition option
- Recognize tags and sub tasks
- Understand work view
- Enable/Disable sync services
- Powerful search Option
- Quick Sorting
- Road map
- Provides User Manual
- Activation and Deactivation of Plugin’s
- Export and Print facility
- Removal of closed task
More software for Chromebook: GVim on Chromebook
How to Download GTG for Chromebook
Installing GTG using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “GTG“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “GTG” app and install it on your device.
Installing GTG using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “GTG” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “GTG” and install it.
Install GTG using Rollapp
- If the “GTG” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “GTG” and use the application online.