Grisbi on Chromebook:: Grisbi is an open source application used for managing your finances. It comes in two versions, namely, a stable version and a development version. The former one is used for production needs and comes in various formats; the latter one is used only for test purposes.
Grisbi finance manager is small in size and can be installed without any hassle. It supports all major platforms and so you can select the best one for your device. Start accounting now by using this handy finance manager tool!
Features of Grisbi Finance Manager
- Comes with features for simple entry accounting
- Can be used to save and keep track of multiple currencies
- A completely free tool
- The latest version comes with lots of upgrades for efficient management of data
- Simple, easy to use and offers options for easy data management and accounting tasks
More software for Chromebook: GTG on Chromebook
How to Download Grisbi for Chromebook
Installing Grisbi using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Grisbi “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Grisbi ” app and install it on your device.
Installing Grisbi using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Grisbi ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Grisbi ” and install it.
Install Grisbi using Rollapp
- If the “Grisbi ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Grisbi ” and use the application online.