GraphicsGale on Chromebook: GraphicsGale is an animated graphic editor. It is the most famous and easy to use tool for creating transparent 2D raster graphics.
GraphicsGale is available to general users for free use. For complete features and commercial use you will have to purchase one time licence. Images and art created with help of this tool are called “Pixel art” or “Sprite art”. GraphicsGale has brought an evolution in world of video games by creation of partially transparent pixel arts. This tool is also used in web designing for styling in CSS and other web designing languages.
Features of GraphicsGale
- Edit any protected icon file
- Edit protected cursor file
- Onion skin and multiple frame support
- Multi-image and file display in motion simultaneously
- Multiple frame printing
- Image format batch conversion
- Multiple layers with alpha blending
- Real time preview of current project
- GIF optimization
- Import multiple files to one file
- Full customization of keys
More software for Chromebook: DocFetcher on Chromebook
How to Download GraphicsGale for Chromebook
Installing GraphicsGale using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “GraphicsGale“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “GraphicsGale” app and install it on your device.
Installing GraphicsGale using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “GraphicsGale” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “GraphicsGale” and install it.
Install GraphicsGale using Rollapp
- If the “GraphicsGale” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “GraphicsGale” and use the application online.