Gnumeric on Chromebook :It is a part of GNOME Free Software Decktop Project, and it has been developed by The GNOME Project before 15 years ago in the year 2001. Gnumeric has been written in C and it’s the GTK+ 3 platform-based software. Gnumeric is one of the best spreadsheet program software just like the most popular program MS Excel. Gnumeric has also a lot of functions available in its path which makes people get helped by the program and get done a lot of entries and projects. Besides the home programs, Gnumeric has been highly appreciable for the utmost level of statistical analysis and the scientific program which is most fluent in Gnumeric.
- XML file supported.
- Formats like CSV, Excel are well supported.
- HTML Functions accessible.
- LaTeX and Lotus 1-1-3 accessible and etc.
- Best level of Gnumeric display.
- All the statistical and scientific facilities included with the utmost level of symbolic functions and formulas and etc.
More software for Chromebook: CINEMA 4D on Chromebook
How to Download Gnumeric for Chromebook
Installing Gnumeric using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Gnumeric “and install the app on your Chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Gnumeric” app and install it on your device.
Installing Gnumeric using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Gnumeric” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Gnumeric” and install it.
Install Gnumeric using Rollapp
- If the “Gnumeric” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Gnumeric” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.