GnuCash on Chromebook :GnuCash is personal and small business financial accounting software which is licensed under the GNU. It is available for GNU or Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows.
You can use it easily as it is designed in powerful and flexible way to use. GnuCash helps to keep a track on bank accounts, stocks, income and expenses. As it is quick and intuitive to use as a checkbook register, it is based on professional accounting principles to ensure balanced books and accurate reports.
Features of GnuCash
You can get different features in this software.
- Double-Entry Accounting
- Stock or Bond or Mutual Fund Accounts
- Small-Business Accounting
- Reports, Graphs
- QIF and OFX and HBCI Import, Transaction Matching
- Scheduled Transactions
- Financial Calculations
More software for Chromebook: Autodesk SketchBook on Chromebook
How to Download GnuCash for Chromebook
Installing GnuCash using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility.
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “GnuCash “and install the app on your Chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “GnuCash” app and install it on your device.
Installing GnuCash using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “GnuCash” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “GnuCash” and install it.
Install GnuCash using Rollapp
- If the “GnuCash” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “GnuCash” and use the application online.