GNU TeXmacs on Chromebook :GNU TeXmacs is a typesetting component and word processor of the GNU Project. It uses TeX fonts for word processing. The program creates structured documents with WYSIWYW (What You See Is What You Want) user interface. Users can create a new document style as well. GNU TeXmacs helps you in publishing professional documents by providing high quality TeX fonts and typesetting algorithms. This program runs on Windows and all major UNIX platforms.
GNU TeXmacs supports mathematical formulas, scheme extensions, text, graphics, and interactive content, etc. Therefore it makes it easy for you to produce structured documents with any type of content. GNU TeXmacs includes a small yet technical image editor, a text editor and a tool to make presentations with a laptop. For the scientists, this software proves to be very useful.
- Free software
- Available for multiple operating systems
- Technical and scientific use
- Batch processing
- Mathematical typography
More software for Chromebook: The Powder Toy on Chromebook
How to Download GNU TeXmacs for Chromebook
Installing GNU TeXmacs using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “GNU TeXmacs“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “GNU TeXmacs” app and install it on your device.
Installing GNU TeXmacs using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “GNU TeXmacs” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “GNU TeXmacs” and install it.
Install GNU TeXmacs using Rollapp
- If the “GNU TeXmacs” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “GNU TeXmacs” and use the application online.