Gladinet Cloud Desktop for Chromebook :Gladinet Cloud Desktop Starter Edition provides seamless desktop access to cloud storage from Amazon, and Google providers. It keeps your documents synchronized on multiple PCs and creates backups based on folder or file type selections. Access is provided from a local drive on your desktop which allows management of cloud files and folders from Windows Explorer. Backups may include dynamic data from applications like databases. Mirrored and snapshot backups are supported. Mirrored backups, maintain the latest versions of files in the backup set while snapshot backups allow older versions of files to be restored.
- Can access to cloud storage like a local drive.
- Backup files, folders and email to any cloud storage service.
- Sync data across multiple computers using any cloud storage.
- Secure your cloud storage with military grade encryption
More software for Chromebook: The FluffyApp for Chromebook
How to Download Gladinet Cloud Desktop for Chromebook
Installing Gladinet Cloud Desktop using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Gladinet Cloud Desktop“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Gladinet Cloud Desktop“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “Gladinet Cloud Desktop“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Gladinet Cloud Desktop“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Gladinet Cloud Desktop“ and install it.
Install “Gladinet Cloud Desktop“ using Rollapp
- If the “Gladinet Cloud Desktop” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Gladinet Cloud Desktop” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.