GeoGebra on Chromebook : GeoGebra is an interactive geometry, algebra, statistics and calculus application, intended for learning and teaching mathematics and science from primary school to university level. GeoGebra is available on multiple platforms with its desktop applications for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux, with its tablet apps for Android, iPad and Windows, and with its web application based on HTML 5 technology. GeoGebra continues to expand its efforts to deliver the best possible dynamic mathematics software and services to students and teachers worldwide, with a community of users that extends to all but a few countries.
Features of GeoGebra
Its main features are:
- Interactive geometry environment(2D and 3D)
- Built-in spreadsheet
- Built-in CAS
- Built-in statistics and calculus tools
- Allows scripting
- Large number of interactive learning and teaching resources at GeoGebra Materials
More software for Chromebook: Golly on Chromebook
How to Download GeoGebra for Chromebook
Installing GeoGebra using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “GeoGebra “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “GeoGebra” app and install it on your device.
Installing GeoGebra using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “GeoGebra” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “GeoGebra” and install it.
Install GeoGebra using Rollapp
- If the “GeoGebra” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “GeoGebra” and use the application online.