GElemental on Chromebook : GElemental is a free, simple application that provides a quick overview of the periodic table. Users can get detailed information about the various chemical elements found in the table.The GElemental application is written in C++ and is mainly designed for Linux devices. This is one application that every science student must check out.
Features of GElemental
- Just zoom in on any element to find out more about it.
- All information will be logically arranged in this application
- Comes with an improved user interface and an updated/corrected data set
- Offers a better data format, list view and easy coloration
- Simple application that can be used for offline reference
- Elements are color-coded for differentiating them based on the series
- Variety of information can be seen under the properties, general and physical tab
More software for Chromebook: GeoGebra on Chromebook
How to Download GElemental for Chromebook
Installing GElemental using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “GElemental“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “GElemental” app and install it on your device.
Installing GElemental using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “GElemental” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “GElemental” and install it.
Install GElemental using Rollapp
- If the “GElemental” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “GElemental” and use the application online.