gEDA on Chromebook : gEDA is an application which comes under the free software projects of the gEDA suite. This application is mainly used for printed circuit board designs and electronic design automation.Since it comes under the gEDA suite, it supports all platforms including Linux, Mac OS X, OpenBSD, FreeBSD and Microsoft Windows.
Features of gEDA
- Helps create a strong user community due to the various tools provided
- Gives you complete control while working on your project
- The open source EDA toolkit helps in binding up the project as a whole.
- Comes with a number of tools and options for easy PCB design according to the requirements of the project.
- Provides a number of components for easy construction
- Options to customize the layout design
- Simulation tools help to get a preview before full completion of the current design project
More software for Chromebook: GElemental on Chromebook
How to Download gEDA for Chromebook
Installing gEDA using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “gEDA“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “gEDA” app and install it on your device.
Installing gEDA using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “gEDA” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “gEDA” and install it.
Install gEDA using Rollapp
- If the “gEDA” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “gEDA” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.