Geary on Chromebook :Geary is a popular open source email client application. This application allows you to write, read, archive or move messages and email conversations without any hassle. It integrates perfectly with GNOME desktop. To use and open this app, you have to add your email account in it. You can add your Gmail account, yahoo mail account or outlook.com account as well. Apart from this if you want to add any other email account, you can go to “other” option.
Geary is a light weighted email app that is gaining huge popularity day by day. This is an amazing email client app for the Linux users. If you want hassle free emailing, you should download Geary app on your laptop or PC.
- Uncluttered and easy to use interface.
- Compatible with various IMAP servers.
- Instant email account set up.
- Full featured HTML mail composer
- Desktop notifications of all new mails
- Quick keyword search.
More software for Chromebook: gEDA on Chromebook
How to Download Geary for Chromebook
Installing Geary using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Geary“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Geary” app and install it on your device.
Installing Geary using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Geary” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Geary” and install it.
Install Geary using Rollapp
- If the “Geary” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Geary” and use the application online.