Features of Geany
- Auto completion
- Multiple document support
- Simple project management
- Syntax highlighting
- Code folding
- Symbol lists
- Code navigation
- Embedded terminal emulator
- Build a system to compile and execute code using external tools
- Extensible via plugins
- Column and block and vertical select
- User configurable keyboard action to editor function mapping
More software for Chromebook: GCompris on Chromebook
How to Download Geany for Chromebook
Installing Geany using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Geany “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Geany ” app and install it on your device.
Installing Geany using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Geany ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Geany ” and install it.
Install Geany using Rollapp
- If the “Geany ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Geany ” and use the application online.