GCompris on Chromebook :GCompris is a software package including academic fun software for the kids aged 3 to 11. GCompris was initially coded in C and Python using the GTK+ gadget toolset, but a rewrite in C++ and QML using the Qt gadget tool set is since beginning 2014 in the process. GCompris is cost-free and open-source application, subject to the specifications of the GNU General Public License edition 3 and continues to be the part of the GNU project.
- A number of the actions are game focused, but however, continue to educational
- Listed below you may find a list of groups with some of the activities available in that category
- Computer discovery: keyboard, laptop or computer mouse, different laptop or computer mouse gestures
- Arithmetic: desk storage, enumeration, reflection picture, stability the dimensions, change giving
- Science: the tube, lock, color combining, gravity principle
- Games: storage, link 4, Sudoku, tic TAC toe, Hanoi tower
- Other: figure out how to tell time, labyrinth, songs instruments, and the braille system
More software for Chromebook: GanttProject on Chromebook
How to Download GCompris for Chromebook
Installing GCompris using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “GCompris“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “GCompris” app and install it on your device.
Installing GCompris using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “GCompris” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “GCompris” and install it.
Install GCompris using Rollapp
- If the “GCompris” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “GCompris” and use the application online.