GBA Emulator for Chromebook: Chromebook is a simple and fast computer which is developed by Google. It runs on the popular Chrome OS. Most of its features and functionality requires an active internet connection to perform. It provides you with the latest protection from virus and has multiple features making it better than most of the other computers out there. Unlike the traditional computers, Chromebook doesn’t slow down with time and provides a long battery backup as well.
About GBA Emulator
GBA Emulator, on the other hand, is an emulator through which you can run GBA (GameBoy Advance) ROMs. With its help, you can very easily use the virtual joypad. This also supports the save and load state. Besides this, it will also provide you with the auto save game feature when you exit the program. Installing this on the Chromebook is a fairly simple task if you follow all the steps correctly. The steps to install the GBA Emulator on your Chromebook are mentioned below. Take a look at them and install this emulator on your Chromebook now.
Steps to download GBA Emulator on Chromebook
- You need the popular tool made by Google, ARC Welder to install GBA Emulator on your Chromebook.
- To install ARC Welder, you can go to the Chrome Store. Go to the search bar at the top right and search and this tool.
- After that search is completed, open ARC Welder and then download and install it.
- After that, you need to download the APK file of GBA Emulator. APK file is the file extension of an android application which is found on websites such as APK mirror.
- Download the Quicktime APK file.
- After that, you need to go to the Chrome app launcher. Click on the ARC welder icon thereafter.
- Click on the “Add your APK” button which is on the bottom of the smooth UI of the ARC Welder.
- Select the Quicktime APK file and click the launch app button. The app will launch in a new window.
- Now the GBA Emulator is installed on your Chromebook. Enjoy!