GarageBand on Chromebook:It resonates one’s iPad, iPhone into a collection of touch instruments enabling smooth and flawless recording sessions through the same.
- Multi-tough gestures to play different instruments
- Plugging an electric guitar or bass into your iPad and also enhances the stompbox effects
- With support of over 32 tracks to record a performance
- Play , record and edit third party instruments as well
- Sampler to create new music from the songs you record
- Triggering loops and audio effects in real time to give the much needed DJ effect
- Social sharing of creation to engage your circle through different medium
More software for Chromebook:iGuitar free with songs on Chromebook
How to Download GarageBand for Chromebook
Installing GarageBand using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “GarageBand“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “GarageBand” app and install it on your device.
Installing GarageBand using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “GarageBand” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “GarageBand” and install it.
Install GarageBand using Rollapp
- If the “GarageBand” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “GarageBand” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.