Fruit Ninja for Chromebook :Fruit Ninja is a game in which player does the slice of fruit with the touch of a blade which could be done by touching the screen. As the fruit was thrown towards the screen player needs to cut the fruit into half.
There are various features in this game such as –
- The player should slice all the fruits, if 3 of the fruits are missed game ends.
- The player can slice multiple fruits in half with one swipe and extra points are given for this.
- Bombs also come with the fruit and if player sliced them the game ends.
- On reaching each 100 score, the player gets an extra life.
More software for Chromebook: SimCity BuildIt for Chromebook
How to Download Fruit Ninja for Chromebook
Installing Fruit Ninja using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Fruit Ninja“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Fruit Ninja“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “Fruit Ninja“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Fruit Ninja“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Fruit Ninja“ and install it.
Install “Fruit Ninja“ using Rollapp
- If the “Fruit Ninja” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Fruit Ninja” and use the application online.