Freeplane on Chromebook :Freeplane is an open source application for mind mapping, project and knowledge management. In terms of Mind mapping activities, Freeplane has been declared as one of the best apps. Freeplane has the ability to develop the thinking, organize and communicate with the real time ideas and knowledge with the most efficient way. This has been rated as 4.8 out of 5 in Google reviews. It is helpful in terms of such activities and the results by Freeplane are effective. Sharing main time information, getting the work done by an effective system with the fastest way is really possible by Freeplane.
- It includes Calendars, timers, and reminders.
- This has a lot of nodding systems which stands for the wide variety of attributes.
- Standard options like Drag & Drop, Redo & Undo, Cut & Paste and etc.
- All the note taking features.
- Task Complete with specific ways at the preferred time.
- Freeplane includes a wide range of edges.
- Sharing ability.
- Hot Keys available and etc.
More software for Chromebook: Geary on Chromebook
How to Download Freeplane for Chromebook
Installing Freeplane using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Freeplane“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Freeplane“” app and install it on your device.
Installing “Freeplane“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Freeplane” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Freeplane“” and install it.
Install “Freeplane”using Rollapp
- If the “Freeplane” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Freeplane” and use the application online.