FreeMat on Chromebook :FreeMat is a free mathematical processing environment and coding language, just like MATLAB and GNU Octave. Along with assisting many MATLAB features and some IDL performance, it features a code less user interface to exterior C, C++, and Fortran rule, further similar allocated algorithm development (via MPI), and it has planning and 3D creation abilities. Group support occurs in moderated Google Categories.
- N-dimensional range adjustment (by default, N is restricted to 6)
- Support for 8, 16, 32, and 64 bit integer forms (authorized and unsigned), 32 and 64-bit floating factor forms, and 64 and 128-bit complicated types.
- Built in mathematics for the adjustment of all reinforced information types.
- Support for fixing straight line techniques of equations via the split providers.
- Eigenvalue and unique value decomposition
- Full management framework assistance (including, for, while, crack, proceed, etc.)
- Pass-by-reference assistance (an IDL feature)
- Keyword assistance (an IDL feature)
- Codeless interface to exterior C/C++/FORTRAN code
- Native MS Windows support
- Native, rare matrix support
More software for Chromebook:FBReader on Chromebook
How to Download FreeMat for Chromebook
Installing FreeMat using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “FreeMat“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “FreeMat” app and install it on your device.
Installing FreeMat using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “FreeMat” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “FreeMat” and install it.
Install FreeMat using Rollapp
- If the “FreeMat” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “FreeMat” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.