FreeDiams on Chromebook :FreeDiams is an application created by medical professionals and it is intended to be used in medical field only. This application is used for prescribing and testing drug interactions. A FreeDiams support command line so it can easily be linked to other applications. By using this app, you can access information regarding management of drugs, interactions among drugs, risk levels of various drugs, etc. Use of this application requires good medical knowledge.
FreeDiams app proves to be very beneficial for the doctors. There are so many doctors who are using this app. FreeDiams app can run on multiple platforms like Windows, Mac, Linux, and Free BSD. This app is absolutely free of cost so you can just download it and use whenever you need.
- Supports various operating systems and platforms
- Intuitive and clean interface
- User friendly
- Special collection for medical professionals and clinical requirements.
- Uses various drugs database
- Supports multiple languages and templates.
More software for Chromebook: Calibre on Chromebook
How to Download FreeDiams for Chromebook
Installing FreeDiams using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “FreeDiams“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “FreeDiams” app and install it on your device.
Installing FreeDiams using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “FreeDiams” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “FreeDiams” and install it.
Install FreeDiams using Rollapp
- If the “FreeDiams” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “FreeDiams” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.