FreeCAD on Chromebook: FreeCAD is an open source 3D CAD modelling software. It is used for designing parametric models and real life objects.
FreeCAD is highly compatible with all operating systems. It has inbuilt support for all the famous libraries available across all languages.After building a model, FreeCAD also allows you to modify and edit it by changing the parameters used. It can also be used by other scientific computing languages as a library. For its high customization and world-famous UI framework, it is rapidly trending in automobile-designing industry.
Features of FreeCAD
- A full GUI application with multi-platform
- Python console support for external uses
- Low memory command line application support
- Built-in scripting framework
- Macro recording and editing
- Customizable Graphical User Interface
- Path module dedicated to mechanical machine designing
- Parametric model production
- Boolean operations support
- Import/Export to all standard formats
- Complete Open source and fully extensible software
More software for Chromebook: eM Client on Chromebook
How to Download FreeCAD for Chromebook
Installing FreeCAD using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “FreeCAD“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “FreeCAD” app and install it on your device.
Installing FreeCAD using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “FreeCAD” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “FreeCAD” and install it.
Install FreeCAD using Rollapp
- If the “FreeCAD” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “FreeCAD” and use the application online.