Focus Writer on Chromebook:Sometimes it has been seen that a few number of people who feels MS Word is quite difficult to use for them, and they also find a good alternative to it. The application called Focus Writer is an easy and lightweight application which meets all your basic concerns over real-time typing and also provides a lot of special features to develop your typing skills. This is greatly easy to use; there is no any vital toolbar or framing, only a simple full screen background and texting which comes with zero complexity.
- You can work with Focus Writer by making it full screen.
- There are very fewer features, formats, layouts, and file support so you get switched to an easy and simple user interface.
- Focus Writer provides you well optimized customizing tools and it’s a very fast application.
- All the basic attributes like word count, title, percentage, time and etc are well available in this application.
- The professional writers will also feel good to use it with comparative tools and etc.
More software for Chromebook: Freeplane on Chromebook
How to Download FocusWriter for Chromebook
Installing FocusWriter using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “FocusWriter“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “FocusWriter” app and install it on your device.
Installing FocusWriter using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “FocusWriter” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “FocusWriter” and install it.
Install FocusWriter using Rollapp
- If the “FocusWriter” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “FocusWriter” and use the application online.