Flow free for Chromebook :Flow Free is the puzzle game for iOS as well as Android which is released by Big Duck Games. It is released in June in the year 2012.
- This game presents a network of squares with the colored dots inhabiting some of the squares.
- The aim is to connect the dots of the similar color by drawing the ‘pipes’ between them such that the whole grid will be occupied by the pipes. Through, pipes may not intersect.
- Trouble is to be determined by the size of the network which ranges from 5×5 to 14×14 squares. This game also contains many additional paid packs.
More software for Chromebook: 2048 for Chromebook
How to Download Flow free for Chromebook
Installing Flow free using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Flow free“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Flow free “ app and install it on your device.
Installing “Flow free“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Flow free“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Flow free“ and install it.
Install “Flow free“ using Rollapp
- If the “Flow free“ software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Flow free” and use the application online.