FlashGet on Chromebook: FlashGet is a popular freeware download manager that serves users as a functional download managing utility.
It runs on windows operating system and supports various protocols like HTTP, FTP, BT and much more. FlashGet speeds up downloading by splitting larger files into smaller ones and tries to get them from many minor sites.
- Supports downloading from various online video hosting sites
- Protects user hard disk
- No adware , spyware or malware
- Automatically scans downloaded files
- Optimizes use of system resources
- Manages file very efficiently.
- Supports Multi-server Hyper-Threading Transportation (MHT).
- Call antivirus automatically
More software for Chromebook:Guitar Tuna on Chromebook
How to Download FlashGet for Chromebook
Installing FlashGet using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “FlashGet“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “FlashGet” app and install it on your device.
Installing FlashGet using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “FlashGet” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “FlashGet” and install it.
Install FlashGet using Rollapp
- If the “FlashGet” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “FlashGet” and use the application online.