FL Studio on Chromebook:FL Studio is also known as Frooty Loops. FL Studio is a digital audio workstation which is developed by a Belgian company Image Line. Based on a pattern based music sequencer, FL studio features Graphical User Interface. The program is available in three different versions for different users. FL Studio is also available for mobile phones as FL Studio Mobile for iPod, iPhone and android devices.
- Three editions: Fruity Edition, producer edition and Signature bundle
- Available in newest version as version 12
- Supports time stretching, pitch shifting, chopping and beat slicing
- Audio can be imported and exported as WAV, MP3 and OGG
- It added a new UI design and updated plugins
- FL Studio is equipped with multi-touch support, redesigned mixer and improved 32 & 64 bit plugin support and improved file management
FL Studio can be operated in Windows, iOS, Mac OS and Android. It offers free lifetime update for its users.
More software for Chromebook: Firefox Developer Edition on Chromebook
How to Download FL Studio for Chromebook
Installing FL Studio using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “FL Studio“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “FL Studio” app and install it on your device.
Installing FL Studio using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “FL Studio” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “FL Studio” and install it.
Install FL Studio using Rollapp
- If the “FL Studio” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “FL Studio” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.