Firefox Developer Edition on Chromebook:Mozilla introduces the first browser built for developers and that is Firefox Developer Edition. Firefox is part of an open source, independent community and not part of a proprietary ecosystem. It offers feature which other browsers cannot be applying the tools everywhere the Web goes, regardless of platform or device.
Firefox Developer Edition solves the problems by creating a focal point to streamline your development workflow. It is a stable developer browser which is not only a powerful authoring tool, but also robust enough for everyday browsing. It also adds new features that simplify the process of building for the entire Web, whether targeting mobile or desktop across many different platforms.
A developer knows that he needs to be familiar with the installed tools so that he can focus on developing the content or app as soon as he opens the browser. There is no need to download additional plugins or applications to debug mobile devices. If you are a Web developer, the streamlined workflow and the fact that everything is set up and ready to go makes it easier to get started building sophisticated applications.
Features of Firefox Developer Edition
- Responsive Design Mode
- Page Inspector
- Web Console
- Network Monitor
- Style Editor
- Web Audio Editor
More software for Chromebook: LibreOffice for Chromebook
How to Download File Roller on Chromebook for Chromebook
Installing File Roller on Chromebook using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “File Roller on Chromebook“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “File Roller on Chromebook” app and install it on your device.
Installing File Roller on Chromebook using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “File Roller on Chromebook” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “File Roller on Chromebook” and install it.
Install File Roller on Chromebook using Rollapp
- If the “File Roller on Chromebook” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “File Roller on Chromebook” and use the application online.