FileZilla on Chromebook: FileZilla works out be open ended software that is available free of charge. There are a host of tools in it that will help you download and upload files between the local machine that you are using and the server where your website is hosted. For anyone in the web development field, it is a high utility tool. You can navigate and transfer files between website’s, files and a computer. The best part about this software is that you can undertake multiple transfers in an easy manner.In this software there is a tabbed user interface and you can receive and transfer files that are up to 8 GB in stature. It can be operated on the active as well as the passive mode.
- Cross platform and easy to use
- Present in a number of languages
- Transfer cheque and powerful site manager
More software for Chromebook: Celestia on Chromebook
How to Download FileZilla for Chromebook
Installing FileZilla using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “FileZilla “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “FileZilla” app and install it on your device.
Installing FileZilla using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “FileZilla” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “FileZilla” and install it.
Install FileZilla using Rollapp
- If the “FileZilla” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “FileZilla” and use the application online.