FBReader on Chromebook: FBReader is free and open source multi-platform eBook reader. The prefix FB comes from the popular e-book format known as Fiction Book. The Platform includes Linux, Windows, Microsoft, and Android.
It supports various formats such as HTML, EPUB, RTF, Plain text, TCR, PalmDoc, plucker and much more. Also, it uses a cross -platform interface known as a library for cross-platform compiling. It supports languages such as C++ and Java.
- Support Multiple book archives
- Text-to –Speech and Text Search
- List of last opened books
- Embedded Images
- Encoding detection
- Contents table Generation
- Library Building
- Position Indicator
- Automatic Hyphenations
- Customizable fonts and colors
- Screen Rotation by 90, 180 and 270 degrees
- Full-Screen Mode
- Last read Position of all previously opened books
- Shows most recent books
- Page Turning
More software for Chromebook: eM Client on Chromebook
How to Download FBReader for Chromebook
Installing FBReader using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “FBReader“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “FBReader” app and install it on your device.
Installing FBReader using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “FBReader” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “FBReader” and install it.
Install FBReader using Rollapp
- If the “FBReader” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “FBReader” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.