eM Client on Chromebook: eM Client is an e-mail client used for sending and receiving emails, managing contacts, schedules, etc. It comes with a chat option and also allows users to be updated with all the tasks that are to be performed.
eM Client is specially designed for Chromebook and it comes with a collection of new features. This is known to be a fast email client and is considered to be the best replacement for MS Outlook. It comes in two versions and is widely used in various businesses worldwide.
Features of eM Client
- Supports all major email platforms
- A completely new interface
- Conversation View
- Various calendar views
- Customizable widgets
- File transfer support
- Communication history
- Dark Theme
- Message Scheduling option
- Easy translation of messages
- Supports touch devices
- Provides super fast search option
More software for Chromebook: Evince on Chromebook
How to Download eM Client for Chromebook
Installing eM Client using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “eM Client“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “eM Client” app and install it on your device.
Installing eM Client using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “eM Client” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “eM Client” and install it.
Install eM Client using Rollapp
- If the “eM Client” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “eM Client” and use the application online.