EagleGet for Chromebook :EagleGet is a free all-in-one download manager and accelerator. The EagleGet Downloader extension for Google Chrome could take over and accelerate to download from your Chrome browser. The software application is multilingual and works on Windows 10, 8, 8.1, and 7, Vista and XP. It offers support for HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, MMS and RTSP.
Features of EagleGet
- EagleGet is free Chrome Downloader
- Chrome download accelerator
- Video converter
- Absolutely free for use
- EagleGet can download videos from Bing and Dailymotion in Chrome
- It supports HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, MMS and RTSP protocol
- It has file sharing sites like 4shared, Hotfile, Rapidshare, FileRio
More software for Chromebook: Dragon Disk for Chromebook
How to Download EagleGet for Chromebook
Installing EagleGet using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “EagleGet“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “EagleGet“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “EagleGet“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “EagleGet“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “EagleGet“ and install it.
Install “EagleGet“ using Rollapp
- If the “EagleGet” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “EagleGet” and use the application online.