DVDStyler on Chromebook :DVDStlyer is a free, cross-platform DVD authoring application that can be used in best dvd’s. It is compatible with any DVD player and also allows burning of video files on DVD along with individually designed DVD menu creation. An added advantage is that DVDStyler is free, open source software. DVDStyler supports MOV,MP4, AVI, OGG,WMV among other file formats.
Features of DVDStyler:
- Allows creation and burning of DVD videos.
- Supports multi-core processor
- Allows adding of multiple subtitles and audio tracks.
- DVDStlyer also allows designing your own DVD menu or selecting from the list of ready to use menu templates.
- Have an option of putting files with different audio/video format on one DVD.
- Allows changing of the color/font and other factors of graphic objects.
- Added feature of flexible menu creation on the basis of scalable vector graphics.
- With DVD scripting allows customizing navigation.
- A very user-friendly interface.
- Have an option of image file import for the background.
More software for Chromebook: Inkscape for Chromebook
How to Download DVDStlyer for Chromebook
Installing DVDStlyer using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “DVDStlyer” and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “DVDStlyer” app and install it on your device.
Installing DVDStlyer using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “DVDStlyer” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “DVDStlyer” and install it.
Install DVDStlyer using Rollapp
- If the “DVDStlyer” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “DVDStlyer” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.