DrRacket on Chromebook: DrRacket is a self hosted Integrated Development environment which is used for teaching the Racket programming language to beginner programmers.
DrRacket supports all major platforms such as Linux, Mac OS X and Windows. It comes with a simple interface and supports many languages.
Features of DrRacket
- The Editor is similar to Notepad or WordPad
- Provides source highlighting for run-time errors, syntax, parenthesis matching, an algebraic stepper and a debugger
- The definitions window and interactions window form the two main parts of the interface
- Helps to cycle through various commands for saving time
- Comes with student-friendly features and supports many languages
- Includes an integrated library support
- Also provides a complex analysis tool for advanced programmers
- Supports module oriented programming, contour view, coverage measurements, integrated testing
- Offers integrated access to a hyper linked system called help desk
More software for Chromebook: Unreal Engine on Chromebook
How to Download DrRacket for Chromebook
Installing DrRacket using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “DrRacket“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “DrRacket ” app and install it on your device.
Installing DrRacket using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “DrRacket ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “DrRacket ” and install it.
Install DrRacket using Rollapp
- If the “DrRacket ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “DrRacket ” and use the application online.