Draw pile on Chromebook :Draw pile is a platform which allows multiple users to sketch on a given image simultaneously through a network mode. The application is developed in the form of an open library and is available for free of cost for users.
Features of Draw Pile:
- Supports the OpenRaster format of file making it feasible for collaborative usage with other painting applications such as Mypaint, Krita, and GIMP
- Elements of the brush can be varied through a tool box
- Tool presets options are given which allow easy switch between most used combinations
- Enables usage of pressure sensitive strokes
- Multiple layers are possible and one can fiddle with the transparency and blending of the same
- Individual layers can be locked and specific permission access can be granted to exclusive users
- A drawing sitting can be recorded for later playback with bookmark inclusion
- Hosting session facilities for server capabilities
- Aiding in the creation of simple animations
More software for Chromebook: OpenSCAD on Chromebook
How to Download Draw pile for Chromebook
Installing Draw pile using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Draw pile“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Draw pile” app and install it on your device.
Installing Draw pile using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Draw pile” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Draw pile” and install it.
Install Draw pile using Rollapp
- If the “Draw pile” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Draw pile” and use the application online.