Dragon Disk for Chromebook :Dragon Disk for Chromebook is a free file management tool that get is used to get access to Google Cloud Storage, Amazon S3 and Amazon S3 API compatible cloud storage services. The Windows Explorer like graphical user interface provides access to functions like back up, data organization and sharing. It is a freeware and works on Windows, Mac OS X and various Linux distributions. A command line sync tool is available for all three platforms, too.
Features of Dragon Disk
- Cut, copy, paste and drag drop
- Copy or move files between Amazon S3 accounts
- Proxy support
- Job queuing
- Folders synchronization
- Amazon S3 credentials encryption
- Files integrity control
- Metadata editor (custom HTTP headers)
- Filename filters
- Client side compression and encryption support
More software for Chromebook: Music Quiz- Quiz Musical for Chromebook
How to Download Dragon Disk for Chromebook
Installing Dragon Disk using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Dragon Disk“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Dragon Disk “ app and install it on your device.
Installing “Dragon Disk “ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Dragon Disk“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Dragon Disk“ and install it.
Install “Dragon Disk“ using Rollapp
- If the “Dragon Disk” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Dragon Disk” and use the application online.