DraftSight on Chromebook:DraftSight is a free 2D CAD software tool used for creating, editing and viewing DXF, DWG files. Most of the architects, engineers, designers and students use this tool in various CAD design projects.
DraftSight CAD software tool works fine in all Mac, Linux and Windows devices. It is available in several languages and lets you read, write support for DXF/DWG files.
Features of DraftSight
- Create binary files, attach reference drawings, save file in various formats and export/publish files
- Comes with command-line input, traditional toolbars, blocks, reference files, ViewPorts, layer manager and a property manager
- Use dynamic pan and zoom, view proxy objects, access STB and CTB print style tables, freeze and turn off layers
- Offers option for multi-page PDF creation and attaching image files
- Access menu files, LineStyle files, hatch pattern files, background masks, command aliases and templates
More software for Chromebook: SuperBeam For Chromebook
How to Download DraftSight for Chromebook
Installing DraftSight using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “DraftSight ” and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “DraftSight ” app and install it on your device.
Installing DraftSight using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “DraftSight ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “DraftSight ” and install it.
Install DraftSight using Rollapp
- If the “DraftSight ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “DraftSight ” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.