Technology has definitely made our lives very easy and one of such things is the apps. These apps have made our lives simpler and convenient. From shopping to traveling, from dining to entertainment, from hospitals to grocery an app for everything is available on the play store.
The next changes which we are going to witness is the availability of popular play store Google play on chrome books which will enable us to be able to run more apps, make use of the office files more easily and will make connecting to different apps easier for us. Also, we will be able to do a lot more with these apps when they are offline.
How to download apps from play store for Chromebook?
There are several simple steps which need to be followed for this and are as follows:
- Click on the play store icon displayed on the home page.
- Go to the category to which the desired app to be downloaded belong to.
- Click on ‘install’ icon for the app and then a pop up will appear seeking your permission for access to certain features of the device.
- Select the agree option and then the download will begin on its own. You can check the progress of the download on the bar displayed.
- The app download will be completed and an icon will be created to launch the app. Now, using the same apps on your laptop that you were till now using on phones will be a great experience all together.
Chromebooks have made the computing more accessible and now if the best of android and Chromebooks are brought together then it will be wonders for the users. Every day new innovations are being made in apps so that user experience can be made better.