Download Evernote for Chromebook: Google has recently come up with its own computer which is very different than the regular computers. The Chromebook as it is called as, is an ultimate fast paced computer. It runs on the Chrome OS and gives you many amazing features one of which is lifetime virus protection. You get to save your files over the cloud and hence save a lot space. The computer won’t slow down with time and you will enjoy working on it.
Evernote Clipper is a popular tool. With the help of it, you can save any page you like on the web. Instead of bookmarking, you can clip the page to the Evernote Clipper. You can organize all the pages nicely and then find them easily whenever you want. Downloading Evernote on your Chromebook is very easy. All you need to do is follow the below-mentioned steps and get Evernote on your Chromebook.
Steps to download Evernote for Chromebook
- Google has come up with a tool named ARC Welder. With this tool, you can install any app on your Chromebook.
- To install ARC Welder, go to the Chrome Store, search for it in the search bar and then download this tool.
- After ARC Welder is installed, the next step will be to download the APK file of Evernote. You can download it from various websites including APK mirror.
- After downloading APK file, go straight to the Chrome app launcher. There, you need to click on the ARC Welder icon.
- On ARC Welder’s UI, you will easily find the “Add your APK” Click it ans choose Evernote APK file.
- Launch the app from the launch button. It will open in a completely new window.
- Your Evernote app is installed now. Enjoy using it.